Products Manufactured & Our Manufacturing Quality
MJB Industries specialises in offering the WA Civil Construction Industry quality pipes and concrete components at a competitive rate.
MJB manufactures class 2, 3 and 4 concrete pipes in diameters of: 300mm, 375mm, 450mm, 525mm, 600mm, 750mm and 900mm. All pipes are manufactured to an effective laying length of 2.34 metres. The length of the pipe allows unrestricted cartage with any configuration of load being ’in-gauge’.
The MJB Industries Liner System comes in a range of sizes with various lids, covers and surrounds to complete the system. MJB stocks a vast range of components used within the stormwater range of drainage products, enabling clients to purchase all items required for a job from the one place using one order.
MJB Industries can manufacture precast concrete products to your specifications. This can include:
- Tilt Panels
- Electrical Pits
- Tree Grates / Surrounds
- Specialty Precast
- Retainer Walls
We manufacture a comprehensive range of civil engineering precast products including:
Sump Covers for Road Drainage and Stormwater
- Manhole Access Covers
- Septic & Leach Drain Products
- Cattle Troughs
- Marker Posts
- Parking Bay Wheelstops
- Concrete Encased I/O Bends
- Cast Iron Products in Concrete Surrounds
- Transition Slabs
We also supply a range of:
- Cast Iron Circular Manhole Covers
- Cast Iron Grates & Frames
- Cast Iron Covers & Frames
- Galvanised Grates & Frames
- Accessories: Step irons, Manhole Lifting Clutches & Keys
MJB Industries Liners are factory manufactured in 900mm and 1050mm diameters and available in heights of 300mm, 600mm, 900mm and 1200mm to suit almost every need in drainage pipelines.
This system provides real savings and advantages including:
- Fast installation, reducing time and labour costs
- Immediate backfilling resulting in less clean-up and increased safety
- Reduced dewatering and shoring costs in poor ground conditions
- No added labour costs or job hold ups as pits are installed by the pipe laying crew as needed
- Pipe and pits can be ordered together
- Head losses are reduced when compared with square pits, as the circular shape assists in hydraulic efficiency
- Sumps or silt traps are easily obtained by deeper installation then required for drainage purposes
- Orientation is simple, allowing for easy alignment to suit the pipelines
- Holes can be punched quickly and where needed in the field
With over 30 years’ experience in the industry we have the capabilities and resources to meet all your needs. It is our policy to check and control our quality procedures and co-operate fully in any vendor assessment or inspection.
This ensures that our customers receive a reliable product and a finish of the highest quality. We also undertake regular compression tests of random batches of concrete, to ensure that all our stock line products are manufactured to the relevant Australian Standard.
We are, however, able to manufacture concrete to any specific mix requirements.
We invite you to call us with any inquiries that you may have. Please contact our sales team on email@example.com
All products are manufactured to Quality Standard ISO 9000