Who we are
MJB Industries Pty Ltd is a state wide supplier of concrete pipe and precast products that prides itself on quality and service.
Established in 2006 as an Australian Private Company, MJB Industries Pty Ltd has built a reputation as a supplier of choice for many civil companies and contractors throughout the state of Western Australia.
From modest beginnings, MJB has grown and diversified into a large enterprise which is now one of Western Australia’s larger pipe and precast manufacturing plants. With the addition of new equipment being commissioned, we will then have the capability to produce pipes and liners up to 2100mm diameter.
What we do
The first concrete pipes were produced in September 2006 with the first sales occurring in the following month. One year later in September 2007 MJB branched out and started manufacturing 1050mm diameter stormwater liners. The liners produced have an excellent finish and have proved extremely popular with our customers.
To compliment the range of products that MJB manufactures
We also stock a number of concrete components such as
- Stormwater Pits
- Septic Systems
- Box Culverts
- Specialist Precast
- Tilt Panels
We invite you to call us with any inquiries that you may have. Please contact our sales team on email@example.com
- 2005 -
- Established in 2005 as an Australian Private Company, MJB Industries Pty Ltd has built a reputation as a supplier of choice for many shires, contractors and farmers throughout the South West of Western Australia.
- 2006 -
- The first concrete pipes were produced in September 2006 with the first sales occurring in the following month.
- 2007 -
- September 2007 MJB branched out and started manufacturing 1050mm diameter stormwater liners. The liners produced have an excellent finish and have proved extremely popular with our customers.
- 2008 -
- Quality Endorsed by ISO 9001 and in July 2008 MJB started producing 125kN loading 1200mm span box culverts at a number of depths. A series of new equipment was purchased and we had several moulds manufactured by a local company.
- 2012 -
- MJB constructed a new facility on site for the casting of concrete tilt panels, consisting of a series of “rolling sheds”, which they are able to move to suit various conditions.
- 2014 -
- With the arrival of new equipment MJB is in the process of expanding their current pipe and liner range to be able to produce products with a diameter of up to 2100mm.
No Jobs Available
There are currently no jobs available at this current time, watch this space for updates!
Thanks for dropping by.
The best of professionals
Quality Endorsed Company
You can be assured of a quality product along with Total Quality Management.
Delivery of Product
Delivery can be arranged for any sized order.
On Time, Every Time
You can be assured your product will be delivered to you as expected.
Skilled Work Force
Our workforce is made up of general labourers who set out our moulds, forklift and truck drivers who load both our customers and our own truck to deliver to site. We also have personnel with crane and loader tickets for the larger projects we take on.
Our employees are trained to operate each machine and taught to troubleshoot any problems. Our boiler makers and welders are utilised for alterations and maintenance on both our precast moulding and our pipe making machines.
See below for upcoming job opportunities.
- Job Opportunities
- No jobs available at this time